About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Just a real Monkey in a world of real moneys.. www.twitter.com/#!/DaDataMonkey

Monday, April 18, 2011

Well here I go with my first ever blog!

So after all these years on the tinternet, I've finally got a blog, and will be using it! First up will be a review of the recent Barcelona Dia De La Terra (Earth Day) Fayre (up tomorrow). In the mean time here's a picture of some real vegan food. No photoshopping here folks. There will be loads more food to follow. And yes, I will try and put in approximate weights and measures, but as I don't cook like that what you get is what you get!


Anyway. If you are reading this "hi," and hope you enjoy my mumblings to come!

Peas and love.

6 comments:

  1. Its ok if you photoshopped it as long as it really is vegan. I'm not that petty. Although REAL pictures do lend to the credibility...
    So, what all is on this vegan masterpiece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm does this mean you won't be sending me field reports?!?! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it certainly doesn't! You can';t get rid of me that easy! This is more my food. Is that ok boss? ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess my first real post will be the burger then, just for you Bill! And believe me I'm 30years of pure veganism waiting to burst out all over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, monkey, I'm subscribing! thank you for listing Gadda on your blog roll, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I should really get back to doing some writing on here.

    ReplyDelete